Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Black Out

I like black out because mummy will bring me to old house in Kg Paya and I can have fun there. Somemore I can visit grandgugu there.

All residents in our Taman received notice from TNB saying that there will be no electricity supply for whole day 1 Nov. No doubt, we (grandma, mummy, 2-yiyi, godmama, little Louis and myself... and my very important Mr Bean's vcd as well) are gathering at old house.

We are having fun there. But one thing I don't understand is why mummy didn't bring swimming pool today? Or else, we can swim there... with foc water... (Ya, it's foc air perigi yoh!)

Grandgugu taken out some new clothes for little Louis. To be fair, she also wants to give me cloth la... But mummy rejects it wor even the cloth is nice and suitable for me...This is because I already have one same cloth with red colour. Mummy says don't be greedy even the yellow one is nicer than the red one.

What You Think?


No comments: